Thursday, May 23, 2013

Post Number One...

A  Most  Beautiful  Life...

When I think of a beautiful life, I think of "God, living simply and beautifully, grace, slowing down, gardens, tents in the woods with only the moon, stars, and candle light to give it glow. A beautiful life is one that you give time intentionally to those you love most in this world...  


Come away with me in the night... Come away with me, and I will never stop loving you....




Slowing Down............

     It isn't difficult to do if you just try...    Look deep into your heart, and soul to find your proper path in life...  Ask God to reveal your path to you...  Look for his direction, and follow it.  If your heart is aching, and your gut is hurting it is because you are not where you are suppose to be....  that is God trying to point you in another direction.  You just need to be in tune with God, your mind, body, and spirit ...






No comments:

Post a Comment